We are proud to announce….
UK Society for Extracellular Vesicles Summer School 2019
Getting to Grips with Extracellular Vesicles
16th – 19th July
University of Nottingham, University Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RD
A residential workshop providing hands-on experience and guidance on working with extracellular vesicles, alongside lectures from internationally recognised researchers.
Here you will:
- Learn the key concepts of Extracellular Vesicles (EVs).
- Hands-on practical tuition on EV purification and characterisation.
- Immersive residential course that includes all meals and accommodation.
- Meet and network with the experts in the EV field.
For a the latest proposed programme then click here: Proposed Programme Feb UKEV Summer school 2019
Keynote speakers include:
- Prof Edit Buzas (Semmelweis University, Hungary; Chair of ISEV Education Board)
- Dr Amy Buck (Edinburgh University)
- Dr Deborah Goberdhan (Oxford University)
Registration is now closed
If you have any questions to do email the event coordinator Dr Victoria James on: UKEV2019@nottingham.ac.uk
Thanks for everyone that applied for the scholarships for our new Summer School, we will let you know ASAP!
If you would like to advertise this then download the poster by clicking here: UKEV Summer School 2019 Poster