We are pleased to confirm the UKEV Forum 2022 will be live in person at Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
Thursday 1st – Friday 2nd December.
Our Keynote speakers are confirmed, Prof Bernd Giebel (University Duisburg-Essen, Germany), Dr Hailing Jin (University of California, USA), Prof Guillaume van Niel (Université de Paris, France) and Prof Graça Raposo (Institut Curie, France).
- Sessions on Biogenesis, EVs across biological systems, in vivo models & imaging, translational and therapeutic aspects of EVs
- Short talks and lightning talks for delegates
- Exhibition and talks by industrial sponsors
- Early Career Training Workshop pre-main-meeting
- Conference Dinner + Ceilidh
Full programme and registration details available shortly
We look forward to seeing you in December.
Amy Buck & Chris Gregory