Why should I become a member of the UK Society for Extracellular Vesicles (UKEV)?
UKEV is an active collaborative of UK-based researchers, with a shared interest in extracellular vesicles. As a Society we provide a fun and friendly platform to engage with other researchers to discuss all matters relating to extracellular vesicles.
Membership fees are as follows: Students £15, non-tenured academic £30, tenured academic £45, and commercial partners £60. This will run for one year from the time registration.
We have a number of excellent benefits being planned for 2023!
- We are partnering with the Royal Society of Biology so you can enjoy the extended benefits of both societies. Information to come soon.
- We are sponsoring more opportunities for people to visit other European labs, the 2022 group have now returned and the 2023 grants will be released soon.
- Please don’t forget that with National Science week coming up then on the website are the free public engagement tools, we will soon be offering grants for those that want to extend their science communication reach.
- We want to support local EV groups with small grants to facilitate meet ups, so do get in touch.
- We are looking at whether there is interest for another Summer School
- One of the most successful elements of the society is the mentoring scheme and this is still a major drive of UKEV.
- We still offer cheaper registration for members at the annual forum, this year announced for Cambridge!
If we can support your science and development in any other ways then do let us know!
If you have any questions then do email us on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.